- MMSU (prepare LONG BROWN ENVELOPE)
(Photocopy TOR, Diploma, RLE)
- Go to Registrars and ask to file for Red Ribbon. Fill out CAV form.
- Go pay the authentication fee for TOR, Diploma and RLE at the Cashiers.
- Go to CHS and ask for authentication of RLE at Dean’s Office.
- Put authenticated RLE, TOR, Diploma and CAV form inside LBE.
- Pass to the Registrars and wait for sealing.
Photocopy ID, Board Certificate
- Ask to get a Board Rating and Board Passing at the Information.
- Ask also to file for authentication of Rating, Passing, Certificate, and ID.
- present form at the Cashiers and pay amt.
- Present ID and Board Certificate to be stamped at the office near the Gate.
- Go to designated Gate, present form, stamped docs along with receipt and wait.
- Meanwhile, go to 5th floor and present form and receipt for procurement of Board Rating and Passing. Wait for documents.
- Go get documents after said waiting time is over at the Gate for Certificate and ID.
- Go photocopy the procured Rating and Passing, go to stamping section.
- Present stamped Rating and Passing, along with form and Receipt at 5th floor. Wait for documents.
NSO, Civil Registrars/Municipal Birth CCertificate
- Go to the Authentication office. Fill out forms.
- Go to processing and present documents namely: NSO with MBC, B. Rating, B. Passing, B. Certificate, PRC ID, Sealed envelope from MMSU
- Pay at the Cashiers
- Present receipt back at the Processing and wait for instructions.
- Claim document the next day or as instructed, check if documents have been properly tied with the Red Ribbon then proceed at the DHL section.
- Fill out forms. Wait for your turn. Pay desired amt. Done.